Saturday, May 12, 2012

Contoh Narrative Text


BOOK, PENCIL AND ERASER
Long time ago, there was a pencil who has a friendship with a book. Pencil love book so much. Pencil always told to the Book and wrote all of his life stories in the Book. The book was also ready to be a good listener.
Unfortunately, Book felt bored with Pencil. He asked Eraser to erase what Pencil wrote.
“Come on Eraser, I am bored with him” said Book.
“I’m sorry Book. I can’t do it. Pencil and you are good friends. So, I don’t want to be a vandal “ Explained Eraser.
Book still encouraged Eraser. He begged, begged and begged Eraser. Powerless, Eraser followed book’s request. Eraser started erasing until all of the Pencil’s writings were erased. The next day, Pencil came to the book. He was surprised and sad when he knew that Book forgot his story. Pencil was angry and he said to Book.
“ You are a bad friend. Why did you do it? You throw me away from your life. It’s fine. I won’t come back for you!” Then Pencil left Book alone. Book didn’t care about it.
Eraser felt guilty. The following week, Pencil felt strange because he didn’t write anything. He was very gloomy. Like Pencil, Book also felt strange because she was never read by the people because she didn’t have stories. They was guilty each other.
Suddenly, Eraser invited them to come to his party. Book and Pencil accepted. When Book entered Eraser’s house, he saw Pencil. Then Book tried to approach Pencil.
“I’m so sorry for everything, for my guilty. I am useless if you don’t write me about your stories” Book cried.
“Me too Book. I was strange if I don’t share my stories to you. Now, I realize, we need each other.” Pencil hugged Book.
“Thanks god, you listen to my pray. “ Eraser thanked. “ You are a good friend. So, don’t quarrel again. Because you need each other. “
From that day, Book, pencil and Eraser became good friends. Book always listened Pencil’s stories. Pencil also felt so happy because Pencil could share all of his stories. He didn’t feel alone. And Eraser, he always erased the Pencil’s sad story and changed with happy story.
This Story teaches us that we can’t life alone without other peoples. We must be need each other. Underestimate to other people is bad manner. It makes misunderstanding then causes hostility.











Create by :

Sa_fietri@yahoo.co.id

2 comments: